- Report: #1064991
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ticketliquidator.com
ticketliquidator.com Instant download - false advertising Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I bought tickets at 4pm for a show at the Borgata on Saturday night at 9pm. The tickets were advertised as "Instant download". The website just acts as a middle man with the seller (in this case "Trustworthy Tickets") fulfilling the order.
Upon sale, I was told an email would be arriving within minutes to download the tickets. No such email arrived. Called the seller after one hour- "Oh, that should have happened automatically. Give me 15 minutes to send manually.". Thirty minutes later no email. Called the seller again - straight to voice mail. Texted the seller - where are the tickets?
At this point, with dinner reservations at 6pm, I call the ticketliquidators help line. Guy says "I need to speak to my supervisor". Ten minutes later. "Let me call the seller". Ten minutes later. "Seller says tickets are on the way". Keep customer service on the line for another 10 minutes. No email or tickets. Now after 6pm. Tell customer service I want to cancel order. "That's up to the seller". "What about your 125% guarantee?" "Oh, tickets can be delivered any time before the event". Got call from seller. Told him I want to cancel. He agreed and said he will refund tickets on Monday. Writing this Sunday morning so we will see. Will do chargeback if necessary.
1) Instant download is false advertising. Seller saying it "should have happened" is not acceptable. Wasted 2 hours of my life chasing down tickets and still didn't see the show. Still no idea if seller even had possession of valid tickets or whether they had been sold to someone else. Seller lied on at least 2 occasions.
2) Ticketliquidators claim they discipline their sellers so these things don't happen. I'd love to know how they intend to discipline this seller. Falling back on Terms of Service to say the delivery can happen anytime up until the event is NOT acceptable. Relying on seller to refund 125% guarantee is also weak. Sellers should be bonded and fined if they don't fulfill their offers.
BOTTOM LINE: Caveat emptor. Buyer beware. Neither the seller or the intermediator think they did anything wrong. Will never use again.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ticketliquidatorcom/internet/ticketliquidatorcom-Instant-download-false-advertising-Internet-1064991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.