Complaint Review: TicketMaster

• Submitted: Mon, June 24, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Concert Goer — 44101 Ohio
TicketMaster
Ticketmaster Attn: Fan Support 1000 Corporate Land Charleston, West Virginia USA

TicketMaster Rip Off Concert Tickets Charleston West Virginia

Purchased VIP concert tickets.  There were 2 levels of VIP tickets available.

Over 2 months before the concert, I purchased the lower price of the 2 VIP packages available. 2 tickets at $225.00 a piece.  The tickets were in row 2 from the stage and included:

-One premium reserved seat in the first 15 rows.

-Specially designed concert t-shirt.

-Limited edition tour lithograph.

-VIP commemorative ticket.

-Exclusive LLCool J gift item.

-Early entrance into the venue.

-Crowd free merchandise shopping.

-On-site VIP host.

I contacted ticket master to ask about the above items and they tell me I paid for SEATS only.  I told the that I usually screenshot my purchases online as I have all the advertisement from the date of purchase and no way did I pay $225.00 a piece for tickets just to sit at a concern.

When I looked on-line the day before the concert, the same VIP package I paid for is now listed at $175.00 and the VIP level ticket above mine is $275.00.

Clearly, I was ripped off and no one is helping me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketMaster/Charleston-West-Virginia-25311/TicketMaster-Rip-Off-Concert-Tickets-Charleston-West-Virginia-1061680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TicketMaster