Complaint Review: tickets in time omaha ne

• Submitted: Wed, April 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By: Pia — Amherst New York United States of America
tickets in time omaha ne
3325 N 107th St Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

tickets in time omaha ne tickets in time online BEYOND RIP-OFF!!!!!! Omaha, Nebraska

I thought I was ordering tickets for a musical from the theatre itself.  This was back in June 2010 for April 2011, I thought it was great I could purchase so early.  I would surely get the tickets I wanted.

The tickets arrived the week of the show with a face value of 77.50 ( I ordered 2 tickets).  I paid 473.72 for these tickets and if that isn't horrible enough I didn't even get the seats I ordered.  I wanted first row, middle balcony and received 16th row in the orchestra with a note saying sometimes they upgrade the seats at no extra charge.

I wanted front row balcony and I want to know how they can get away with charging so much extra for the tickets.  It was not revealed these were 70.00 tickets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tickets-in-time-omaha-ne/Omaha-Nebraska-68134/tickets-in-time-omaha-ne-tickets-in-time-online-BEYOND-RIP-OFF-Omaha-Nebraska-722551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tickets in time omaha ne