Complaint Review: Tico Decorations

Paramount, California USA
  • Phone: 626-369-1917
  • Web:
  • Category: Kitchens

Tico Decorations Global Decorations Wish I knew of the fraudulent tactics of company before placing my order Paramout California

My story isn't as  heinous as the other related ones but still not right....gladly received my packages (ordered a number of  matching products ) in a timely manner however 3 items were missing from the shipment (one was one of the pricier ones) plus one item was not the correct style.   When I logged into my account on their website , suddenly,  nothing showed up but a blank screen as though I never used purchased there which I suspect was no anomaly.  Good thing I saved their shipment e-mail that correctly listed what I ordered as there was no bill receipt in the box either.

Started leaving messages daily from Tuesday 10/15/13 on and  of course no return call rcv'd yet.    Had I called before ordering, I wouldn't have placed it as company sounds a little shady  (don't mind the broken english, but can you at leat identify the name of the company?).   I am going to send a very nice e-mail to Tico and Global Decorations (believe one & the same owners) noting problem and will keep site posted to see what course of action, if any, they take.  Not holding my breath.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tico-Decorations/Paramount-California-90723/Tico-Decorations-Global-Decorations-Wish-I-knew-of-the-fraudulent-tactics-of-company-befo-1092946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tico Decorations