Complaint Review: Tidewater Workshop

• Reported By: RDF — Tennessee
Tidewater Workshop
Tidewater Workshop Oceanville, Select State/Province USA

Tidewater Workshop Fraud - avoid this company Oceanville New Jersey

I wish I had read all the complaints filed against this company before I placed my order for 2 garden benches. They charged my credit card the very next day and I paid my bill. That was 4 months ago and since then I've called multiple times and received nothing but empty promises. This company steals your money and gives you nothing in return but lies - if you can even reach them by phone (and they won't respond to email at all). I have bought their products in the past; nice design, though cheap pine so won't last more than a couple years, but at least you got what you paid for. Now, it's clear their sole product is FRAUD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tidewater-Workshop/Oceanville-Select-StateProvince-08231/Tidewater-Workshop-Fraud-avoid-this-company-Oceanville-New-Jersey-1142156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tidewater Workshop