Complaint Review: tiffany espinosa

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: jewelryco — kansas city Missouri United States of America
tiffany espinosa

tiffany espinosa youtube beauty guru and scammer Internet

*Author of original report: this case is closed

*Author of original report: this case is now solved

Tiffany espinosa a youtube beauty guru at youtube.com/user/tiffanyespinosa is a fraud and scammer.i went to her youtube channel about 2 weeks ago and on her youtube page she stated that she does reviews for compaines and she left her email address on her page to contact her.so I contacted her through email the same day asking her if she would do a jewelryh review for ssmy company and she emailed me back within a few hours saying she would love to do the review for my company and she left her mailing address where I could send her the jewelry.so about two days later I shipped the jewelry out to her via usps and the jewelry arrived about two days after I shipped it to her because I tracked the package with the tracking number.then I contacted her through email to ask her when she would do the review and I waited for a response for about a week and she never responded so I resent the same email and waited about three days still no response and so I sent the same email again and waited about a week and still no response so I emailed her one last time andtold her if she didnt respond to my email by the end of the day the next morning I will file a complaint and she never responsed back.so I checked her youtube account to see if she was still on youtube and sure enough she still uploaded videos all week and she still had her email address and info up for companies to send her products for review.i want everyone to know about her scamming my company for free jewelry for a review that she never did.and I warn other companies to not send her products for review she will scam you dont be fooled by how sweet she seems on her youtube videos.i will also contact youtube about this issue and the local police department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tiffany-espinosa/internet/tiffany-espinosa-youtube-beauty-guru-and-scammer-Internet-896757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tiffany espinosa

this case is closed

AUTHOR: jewelryco - (United States of America)

She emailed me back after I filed this claim and she will do the review.

this case is now solved

AUTHOR: jewelryco - (United States of America)

She emailed me back after I filed this claim and she will do the review.