Complaint Review: Tiffany Parks

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Jonathan P. — Carrollton Texas United States of America
Tiffany Parks
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Tiffany Parks fritzadoodle@yahoo.com rude, job seeker, arrogant, apply for employment Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I have actually worked with Tiffany Parks.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: What?

Tiffany is probably one of the hardest people to work with that I have ever known. I recently found out that she is a complete back stabber and has been talking to other people behind their back. I would never trust her in any form and would not recommend her for any type of transaction at all.

Be wary of her - you can not trust her at all. It is my opinion she is the worst person I have ever worked with in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiffany-Parks/Dallas-Texas-/Tiffany-Parks-fritzadoodleyahoocom-rude-job-seeker-arrogant-apply-for-employment-Dall-930862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiffany Parks

I have actually worked with Tiffany Parks.

AUTHOR: Doug R - ()

I have actually worked with Tiffany Parks.

We worked in the same office for several years and worked very closely on the same projects for several years. The total time that I worked with Tiffany was six years.

I am quite ready to work with Ms. Parks in the future should the oppurtunity arise!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

What?

AUTHOR: Fed up - ()

I have no idea who this person is.

I have excellent references and have never worked with Johnathan P.