Complaint Review: Tiffin University

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: IvyRip-off — Bellevue Washington
Tiffin University
155 Miami Street Tiffin OH Bellevue , Washington USA

Tiffin University Ivy Bridge College Ivy Bridge and Tiffin University main objective is to exhaust their students financial aid by offering too many classes and not enough credit hours for their courses. In addition, Ivy Bridge offered a transfer program to transfer students knowing that the transfer would not happen. Tiffin Ohio

I transferred in to Ivy Bridge College back in 2010 from Grand Canyon University. I was given 15 credits at the time but I felt that school was a good choice at the time due to my financial situation. Move forward 2 years Ivy Bridge closes as me and many other students where 2 classes away from getting our Associates Degree. Ivy Bridge offered many of us the opportunity to continue on with your bachelor degree or finish your AA degree. Since, obtaining my Bachelor degree is the ultimate goal so I decided to continue on with the bachelor's program. Roll forward 4 terms later, I was told that I could take more classes so that I can finish my bachelor program in a year. So, I enrolled full-time and after the term was done. I acquired a new financial aid represented and she proceeded to tell me that I have hit the maximum that I can tomorrow as an undergrad and you only have 1500 left. I should have been aware but the purpose of an enrollment advisor is to help students make decisions that is cohesive to their success but instead they facility just enrolled me into bogus classes. Currently, I have no job, no money and no degree because; I am unable to pay the remanding balance of to get my AA degree. If plan on attending any online college think again before considering Tiffin.  To make a long story short, make sure you are aware of your finances because, I made the mistake and trusted the school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiffin-University/Bellevue-Washington-89119/Tiffin-University-Ivy-Bridge-College-Ivy-Bridge-and-Tiffin-University-main-objective-is-t-1134491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiffin University