Complaint Review: tiger direct

tiger direct
7795 W Flagler St. Suite 35 Miami, Florida United States of America

tiger direct Customer service does not help customers Miami, Florida

*Author of original report: Order# B5358243

This was one of the worst transactions I have ever made! I have bought a lot of products from Tiger Direct in the past, but this has convinced me to no longer do business with the company ever again. My order was to be delivered by March 1st 2012, according to eBay when I checked out, yet I had to take it upon myself to contact AIT Logistics to find out that they
were missing my phone number. However, this was not the problem with my scheduled delivery since I contacted them prior to the order being received at their Houston facility (as per AIT rep). So, after being told that they would call me on the 2nd of March 2012 to schedule a delivery date, no sooner than Monday (9 days after I placed my order), I contacted Tiger
Direct "customer service." It was here when I decided to cancel the order after being told that the delay was entirely my fault since I did not provide a contact number.
The manager I spoke with said his name was Steve at ext. 2957, and he is the reason TD just lost my business. To start, you do not tell the customer that it is their fault, esp when there was nowhere in the checkout process that required my phone number; and for the record, my phone number is on my profile, easily accessible on eBay and Tiger Direct's website. A good manager would not have told me that it was my fault, instead he would have apologized for any delays and assumed all responsibility. I will never promote this company nor will I ever order from here again. I may not be a huge factor in your quarterly profits, but I can guarantee that if the customer service does not improve, then a lot business will be lost.
Regards, Chris

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tiger-direct/Miami-Florida-/tiger-direct-Customer-service-does-not-help-customers-Miami-Florida-847457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tiger direct

Order# B5358243

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

This was my order number...