Complaint Review: tiger direct

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: connye — silverton Oregon United States of America
tiger direct
7795 West Flagler Street, Suite 35, Miami, Miami, Florida United States of America

tiger direct not getting back to me with way to return wrong product , waiting for number and info from them. Miami, Florida

I purchased in good faith, an otterbox for my samsung tablet.  It turned out to only fit the samsung 1 and I have the Samsung Galaxy 2.  it was too small.   They did not include a special number I need to include when sending a product back.  it said to call.  I have attempted calling and am on hold for an hour or so.  with a recording.   I emailed customer service twice, still ignored.  Also filled out a feedback in detail about my transaction with them.  detailing all that i need is the number and refund to be happy.  Still no response.  I fear that they are stalling and then not willing to honor the 30 day return guaranteed policy.  sneaky.  It sucks.  I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tiger-direct/Miami-Florida-/tiger-direct-not-getting-back-to-me-with-way-to-return-wrong-product-waiting-for-number-978497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tiger direct