Complaint Review: Tiger Direct

• Reported By: Thiago — São José dos Campos Other
Tiger Direct
7795 W Flagler St. Suite 35 Miami, Florida USA

Tiger Direct Didn't sent my item and my credit card was charged. Miami Florida

I made the purchase of an item on 11/29, worth $ 182.64 USD and I received a confirmation of my purchase through e-mail.

However, after 24 hours I realized that my order was not available in the company website (www.tigerdirect.com). I went to contact the company by online chat and they informed me that for some error on their website, the purchase was not performed. However, my credit card was charged and now my Paypal account have a value of $182.64 pending with Target Direct.

I did a new contact with the store and they promised to send a request to Paypal to remove this value, but it did not happen and I don't have any more answers. When I contact the site, they always tell me that the case will be investigated but I never get an answer.

I want my money back or my purchase delivered.

TigerDirect Order number: J5863770
Paypal ID transaction: 81L0102577770****

PayPal Transaction Date: 29 Nov 2013.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct/Miami-Florida-33144/Tiger-Direct-Didnt-sent-my-item-and-my-credit-card-was-charged-Miami-Florida-1104212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct