Complaint Review: Tiger Direct

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Ms. D. Coco — Willowbrook Illinois
Tiger Direct
175 Ambassador Dr. Naperville, Illinois USA

Tiger Direct Ripoff Kings of America send malfunctioning tablets. and charge you for a replacement and won't refund your money for the first one and make you pay for another malfunctioning tablet. and will keep the money for the first one and charge you for the replacement tablet. But they ship the same one you sent back to them. Naperville Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Customer

I bought a tablet from Tiger Direct and in two days it malfuntioned. I sent it back and they charged me for a replacement  tablet. They refunded me for the replacement tablet . But they kept the money for the first on. and second one I believe  that they resent me the first tablet that malfunctioned. and just kept my money for the first one. And all I got out of the deal was a headache  and no tablet. I will never order any electronics from Tiger Direct ever  again. And I hope that nobody else will have to go through the nightmare  that I went through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct/Naperville-Illinois-60540/Tiger-Direct-Ripoff-Kings-of-America-send-malfunctioning-tablets-and-charge-you-for-a-re-1141060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct

Dear Customer

AUTHOR: Tiger Direct - ()

We apologize for the inconvenience; so that we may provide you with assistance pertaining to your issue please contact us at customersatisfaction@help.tigerdirect.com with your order details. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience in the matter and hope this incident will not change your opinion of our company.

Thanks