Complaint Review: tiger direct

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2002

• Reported By:sanford fl
tiger direct
Nationwide U.S.A.

tiger direct , returns are hell, customer service stinks, Direct Source Distributing ripoff

here,s the deal........ I ordered a refurbished 4 in 1 xerox office machine. It did not print correctly and it powered on and off by itself. Not a good thing, according to xerox! After $30 in phone calls to xerox and Direct Source Dist. I sent the thing back with an RA number to Direct Source Distributing ,Tiger Directs warranty co.(the people there even told me that Tiger Direct lies about the return policy and the warranty policy BEWARE) .It is like sending something into the nether world! Never to be seen or heard from again! It has been 4 weeks since the xerox machine has disappeared. And still no refund. Beware calling Tiger Direct"s CUSTOMER CARE # HA! They don't give a d**n!!! They are rude and mean . They won't give a supervisors name for fear of their job! (as one rep told me) jeeze all I want is my $109 back. So ,as of this evening, they tell me I will have my refund credited tomorrow, well, I've heard that before. We'll see. BE CAREFULL, know what you want before you buy and don't buy anything refurbished because xerox told me that tiger direct buys their broken stuff and just resells it without fixing it! Returns are a trip into hell!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Tiger Direct

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tiger-direct/nationwide/tiger-direct-returns-are-hell-customer-service-stinks-Direct-Source-Distributing-ripof-15343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tiger direct