Complaint Review: tigerdirect

tigerdirect
Miami, Florida United States of America

tigerdirect Lousy cutomer service Miami, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: More info required to better assist you

I ordered an MP3 player with a gift card. The gift card covered the full price, and then some. I gave them my address. I received emails stating that there was info missing, yet the emails showed that the price was fully paid, and they had my address and the correct item. They would not respond via email so I tried to call them three times. Each time I went through all their voicemail hell. Only once did I actually speak to a person and he tried to transfer me to another department. The call was dropped. I still have not received my product. I am extremely unhappy and will not use tigerdirect again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2011 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tigerdirect/Miami-Florida-/tigerdirect-Lousy-cutomer-service-Miami-Florida-715794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tigerdirect

More info required to better assist you

AUTHOR: Ernie E. - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to hear about your shopping experience. Unfortunately there is not enough information in your posting to look up your account and gather exactly what is the issue at hand.

From your posting it seems that your order is currently pending verification of your address and that you must contact our Credit Card Verification Department at 888-999-8800 or you may contact me directly at ernie@help.tigerdirect.com.

Best Regards.