Complaint Review: TigerDirect

• Submitted: Mon, November 18, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Doug — Casselberry Florida
7795 W Flagler St. Suite 35 Miami, Florida USA

TigerDirect TigerDirect Refuses To Fill Order with Correct Item – False Advertising | Bait Advertising Miami Florida

No integrity.

Bait and Switch.  I bought an item of high value, and was sent a completely different item of much lower value (-$150).  TigerDirect will not honor the sales agreement and provide the item I paid for that is listed on my receipt.

10Nov2013 I purchased a video card (MSI AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card R9 290X 4GD5) from TigerDirect through Amazon.com.

The item was on sale during a November Sales period.

I paid for the item (R9 290X) in full, but was sent the wrong item (R9 290), which is far inferior to the R9 290X. [continued below]....

.....  I have not opened the item.  TigerDirect refuses to provide me with the advertised item I paid for.  I was told to return the R9 290 for a refund that excluded the s/h that I paid, and repurchase it for a much higher price (+$150).  I just want exactly what I already paid for.

TigerDirect refuses to even consider exchanging the incorrect card for the one on my receipt.

I have offered to either repurchase the 290X at the invoiced price, and return the wrong item,

OR to

Go to a local TigerDirect Storefront (Altamonte Springs Florida) and trade the incorrect card for the one I paid for.

TigerDirect said NO, they will not give me the item on my invoice for the price paid.  Refund Only, and I eat the cost of them shipping me the wrong item.

What happened to companies with integrity?

Tiger should find some way to honor and fulfill the executed sales contract with the correct item (MSI AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card R9 290X 4GD5)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirect/Miami-Florida-33144/TigerDirect-TigerDirect-Refuses-To-Fill-Order-with-Correct-Item-False-Advertising-B-1100333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect