• Report: #1111922

• Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: andrew — newport coast California
tigerdirect.com 4myrebate.com
Internet USA

tigerdirect.com 4myrebate.com total denial with no resubmit for rebate, despite the completed form internet

I fell into the same rebate not honoring trap by tigerdirect.com and 4myrebate.com. I ordered a toshiba harddisk on Nov. 28th 5PM, 2013. My order confirmation email from tigerdirect.com and V.Me site both clearly shows the date and the time of purchase. The tigerdirect.com unscrupulously never sent any UPC label on the box. The 4myrebate.com denies the rebate request on the basis of "No proof of purchase date in documentation". Their reply email contains the documentation I sent in showing the date and time.

It required I send in a copy of order confirmation paper, which I did. Is it OK to ignore proper documents and deny eligibility? They put me on hold for 30 minutes and say they are closed when I called @10:30 AM.

$30 cannot break people but they are making me work extra hard to let others know how they just blazonly cheat customers during broad daylights. I will contact California Attorney General's office and any other means to go after these fraudsters. Their actual reply email contains all the docs they needed. I just have to prove that I breathe. These mean trickesrts not only lost all the business from me but I will forever never forgive nor forget their misdeeds.

Every chance I get ,I will alert others how they casually cheat. I truly regret I should have heeded others warning about tigerdirect. When I called them asking about UPC label not on the box, two of the tigerdirect guys just laughed at me, just won't give me any help nor explanation. They just said they were very busy helping others with real problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tigerdirectcom-4myrebatecom/internet/tigerdirectcom-4myrebatecom-total-denial-with-no-resubmit-for-rebate-despite-the-compl-1111922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tigerdirect.com 4myrebate.com