Complaint Review: TigerDirect.com

• Updated: Thu, December 19, 2013

• Reported By: OCastro — Lithia Florida
7795 W Flagler St Miami, Florida USA

TigerDirect.com 4myrebate.com rebate scam and ripoff Miami Florida

I am also reaffirming the experience of others who have sent a rebate request to this company,

I would like to share my own experience as there seems to be a pattern with this company.

On August 27, well within the 30 days of purchase, I sent in my rebate forms including the cutout of the UPC label, forms and receipts. I also never heard back from 4myrebate.com.

When I logged in to track it, and 4myrebate denied my claim stating that the UPC code was for an inellegible item, which is false. I still have a copy of the rebate form where I had signed and checked off everything I put in the envelope. I also have the original box with the missing UPC code. Now, this is a refurbished product, but the rebate was linked to the product I purchased.

The vendor for the product is Tigerdirect.com. the manufacturer of the product is ASUS Products.

I tried contacting both companies but tigerdirect customer service always tries to transfer me to an apparently non existent department. I will no longer do business wiith them and I suggest no one else to buy from them under the premise that they will be paying less after the rebate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TigerDirectcom/Miami-Florida-33144/TigerDirectcom-4myrebatecom-rebate-scam-and-ripoff-Miami-Florida-1108362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TigerDirect.com