- Report: #1108449
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Tigerdirect.com
Tigerdirect.com7795 W Flagler St. Suite 35 Miami, Florida USA
Tigerdirect.com TigerDirect Inc Order Issues and poor customer service Miami Florida
*Author of original report: Delivery issues, poor customer service, Trying to cheat in various ways
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have ordered (Order Number: J6136826) two items item # JEG-0274 and item # U12-42478 on 12/16/2013 and authorized tiger direct to debit $103.91(incudes shipping)
from my amex credit card. I have $30 cashback offer If I spend more than $100 at tigedirect.com in a single transaction.
Tigerdirect.com is giving the below issues with my order and I am getting extremely furstrated.
1. Whenever I contact their customer care number 800-800-8300, I am never getting answered. Their online chat agents are very rude and not answering properly.
2. They generated invoice for item # U12-42478, charged my credit card $27.09 for this item and shipped this item alone without shipping another item # JEG-0274.
I expected two items to arrive on the same day since I made a single order/transaction. Here I loose $30 cashback with amex since they post two transactions
for same order. [continued below]....
3. Their estimated delivery date was shown as 2 to 6 days that is 12/23/2013 when I had placed the order. But now order status is showing as "BackOrder" for item# JEG-0274.
I believe backorder status is because of out-of-stock but Now I am able to order the same item # JEG-0274 at tigerdirect.com.
The item is showing as "In stock" and I am able to add this item in cart and do checkout. Here Estimated delivery shows as Fri, Dec 7,2013.
I took all the screenshots as proof. When I had online chat with their agent, he/she was not responsible and trying to leave chat as soon as possible. His/Her name is Keith D
I am going to take below actions against tigerdirect.com
1. I am going to dispute $27.09 transaction with amex since I authorized for $103.91
2. I received item# U12-42478 but I expected both items. If I dont receive my complete order within estimated delivery date what they promised then I dont need this item.
I can not spend money to return this item. Tigerdirect.com have to pick up it at my home if they need it and if they are not able to fulfill my entire order.
3. I am going to file complaint against tigerdirect.com in all social networks, BBB, FTC.
4. Finally I am going to meet my lawyer to sue tigerdirect.com for all my struggle.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tigerdirectcom/Miami-Florida-33144/Tigerdirectcom-TigerDirect-Inc-Order-Issues-and-poor-customer-service-Miami-Florida-1108449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.