• Report: #1142086

• Reported By: Ken — White Settlement Texas
Tildens Car Care
501 Granys Lane Fort Worth, Texas USA

Tildens Car Care Repeatedly did not fix their mistake. Fort Worth Texas

My Wife had a new tire installed on her 2010 Kia Optima.  When we got the vehicle back, we noticed that the TPMS indicator stayed on.  We took the vehicle to the local Kia dealership to see what was happening, and they showed us where the Tilden person ahd taken off the TPMS indicator on the valve stem on the tire they replaced, causing the light to come on and stay on.

When I took the vehicle back to the location on Grants lane, the Woman in charge denied that they had done anything wrong ith the vehicle, and said she could fix it for us for an additional 75.00. I called what I figured was the main site around here, which is located at 428 Las Vegas Trail, in White Settlement Texas (817 246-4100).

I contacted the Manager of that site and relayed my account of what had happened when we visited the Grants lane facility.  The Manager acted like he wanted to help me out, and told me to  bring the vehicle in, and they would repair it.  We brought the vehicle to the garage on at least 4 different occassions.  They always told us it was fixed, but it never worked again.  To this date the light is still on.

I am going to have to go to the KIA dealership to have the car repaired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tildens-Car-Care/Fort-Worth-Texas-76108/Tildens-Car-Care-Repeatedly-did-not-fix-their-mistake-Fort-Worth-Texas-1142086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tildens Car Care