Complaint Review: Tim Hollinger / Sun Country Systems

11710 Chisholm Court Santa Clarita, California United States of America
  • Phone: 661 - 268 - 1550
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Tim Hollinger / Sun Country Systems Ameriturf Systems, Tim Hollinger, Becky Hollinger, Sun Country Systems11710 Installed playground equipment Santa Clarita, California

*Consumer Comment: Used Car Salesman Selling Playgrounds

This so called contractor (Tim Hollinger owner of Sun Country and Ameriturf Sytems) licence # 693179, I cant believe that he holds licence in the State of California. When a contractor (me) hires a sub-contractor (Tim Hollinger) to work on a public job and he (Tim Hollinger) wants me to pay him before he provides me with certified payroll that leads me to believe that he has no clue on whats he's doing. I believe that if Tim Hollinger does not want to provide certified payroll is because he is ripping off his employees by not paying them prevailing wage rates, and not only his employees but tax payers money.

Also he holds a licence to install playground equipment they should revoke that and the equipment manufactures should not let him install their equipment. He installed a piece of equipment for a public works project and it was installed improperly. I let him know that he needs to fix it and he calls the city direct and offers a ridicules quick fix. This fix would have been against all playground regulations and not to mention would have voided all warranty for this customer. If this clown has ever installed equipment for you is worth the money and get it inspected by a CPSI (Certified Playground Safety Inspector) it will save you alot of money if a innocent child is hurt and the parents sue your location.

This is just for this job. He still owes me money for another job that i completed for him. I have received atleast 8 calls from his ex-customers asking me to fix his mess that he has created for them. Very unhappy customers. I have been in the industry for many years and i know all the employees that have worked for him. He still owes all of them money and some as far as two years.

As a professional contractor my advice is run fast and as far as possible when you see him. Better yet as soon as you here his name or his company name just hang up. This will save you alot of head aches.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Hollinger-Sun-Country-Systems/Santa-Clarita-California-91390/Tim-Hollinger-Sun-Country-Systems-Ameriturf-Systems-Tim-Hollinger-Becky-Hollinger-Sun-1002830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Hollinger / Sun Country Systems

Used Car Salesman Selling Playgrounds

AUTHOR: shutting you down - ()

I too was screwed by this contractor, but they contracted under ameriturf systems not the sun country. After I wrote my check to them for deposit, I noticed my check had cleared through the sun country account.  Sounds like they are using one business to pay the other or launder money.  Regardless of that, I had so many problems with my playground and their installers were a joke and screwed around most of the time.  I did have it inspected and failed all over the place.  Just find another contractor or person to sell you playground equipment. I found one out of san diego that covered south orange county, I think pacific playgrounds, and was a real treat to deal with a professional who knew what he was doing. just avoid these guys.