Complaint Review: TIM Marketing, Inc/MIKE ANDERSON

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: Cynthia — Burlington North Carolina
TIM Marketing, Inc/MIKE ANDERSON
295 MALLARD POINT DRIVE A AKRON, Ohio USA

TIM Marketing, Inc/MIKE ANDERSON Earn With Mike I was charged for a service that neither did I receive, nor did I authorize . AKRON Ohio

I did view "earn withMike" video a couple of times.  I finally decided to give it a try, but my credit card was not accepted.  I saw this as a  "message" that I should not proceed.  His program was one that had been recommended by Wayne Dryer at Empire Network and also Aaron Ward at Cash Machines 2.0.  My initial thought was that this was okay;however, now that he has basically destroyed any confidence I had in him (especially since I have read of other claims against him posted on your site)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIM-Marketing-IncMIKE-ANDERSON/AKRON-Ohio-44319/TIM-Marketing-IncMIKE-ANDERSON-Earn-With-Mike-I-was-charged-for-a-service-that-neither-1068926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIM Marketing, Inc/MIKE ANDERSON