Complaint Review: Tim Smith

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: NothappyinFL — Holly Hill Florida United States of America
Tim Smith
27001 La Paz Rd, # 230, Mission Viejo, CA, 92691 Mission Viejo, California United States of America

Tim Smith OCCS, Orange County Credit Services, credit repair FRAUD....took my money, almost 1 year later. AVOID! Mission Viejo, California

I responded to a craigslist ad last May, sent 1000.00 wire through Bank of America to Tim Smith, still have receipt of deposit. He kept making excuses, there was this issue and that issue, one thing wasnt coming off and it would be done.

Needless to say, it was NEVER done. I pulled my credit today, I still have tons of medical collections and out 1,000.00. I am reporting to the BBB, also contacted an attorney. I have contacted my local police dept and they will start an investigation.

Avoid Tim Smith and OCCS, he may promise but he will NOT deliver. He only took my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Smith/Mission-Viejo-California-92691/Tim-Smith-OCCS-Orange-County-Credit-Services-credit-repair-FRAUDtook-my-money-almos-703925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Smith