Complaint Review: Tim Viner Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Fri, September 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 05, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Tim Viner Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Ln. Orlandao, Florida U.S.A.

Tim Viner / Castle Resorts International/Corporate Resorts International Timer Viner is a liar and Castle Resorts/Corporate Resorts International is a huge scam Orlandao Florida

Last year Feb. 2007 Anthony Gambino called me from Castle Resorts International promising me he could sell my timeshare in Kississimme, Florida. They said I would be refunded all of the $745.79 if they didn't sell it in 6 months. I signed a contract and thought it was legitimate. I called a week later to see how the progress was going and could never reach anyone by phone.

Finally I reached some woman and she kept transmfering me to a cell phone that was disconnected. I called my credit card company and had them reverse the charges. Later Walter Fowler had the nerve to report that my "contract" was not up yet, and they were doing everything to sell my timeshare. Of course they were not. The credit card company believed them because I had signed a contract.

After 6 months were up, I again tried to contact Castle Resorts International, but got no where. I wrote 2 letters to my credit card company to reverse the charges and they said it had been too long and furthermore, the company was "out of business".

THEN...after about 3 months, I received a call from Tim Viner, who said in a british accent that he was "cleaning up" what was left of the company. He said he had fired everyone and now "he" was facing bankruptcy. What a crock of s___! He kept me on the phone for over 45 minutes. He didn't ask for more money, he just wanted me to give him my email address so he could try and sell my timeshare. I couldn't believe my ears. I taped his conversation. I did not give him my email and told him NOT to try and sell my timeshare.
Now when you try to get to www.castleresorts.com, it doesn't exist.

But don't be fooled, they are still operating under the other name www.corporateresortsinternational.com and it has the same interface as the castle resorts. If anyone is as angry as I am, please contact me. I would be interested in joining the class action suit.

Lea
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2008 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Viner-Castle-Resorts-International/Orlandao-Florida-32803/Tim-Viner-Castle-Resorts-InternationalCorporate-Resorts-International-Timer-Viner-is-a-370029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Viner Castle Resorts International