Complaint Review: Tim Viner Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Tim Viner Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Ln. Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-759-0770
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Tim Viner Castle Resorts International Tim Viner and Walter Fowler took my money and lied! Orlando Florida

Tim Viner and Walter Fowler are both rip off artists they claim that they can sell or rent your time share. Now Time Viner says they have gone bankrupt and there is no money. Yet he claims he can still advertise my timeshare. But too date I have not seen my timeshare posted anywhere nor have I been able to get a refund. I have written to the BBB about these people, but nothing happened. Tim nor Walter responded, but then why would they. They have my money. How can we file a class action suit against these frauds?

Cortez
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tim-Viner-Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Tim-Viner-Castle-Resorts-International-Tim-Viner-and-Walter-Fowler-took-my-money-and-lied-292609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tim Viner Castle Resorts International