Complaint Review: Time Payment Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, December 05, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Oregon Business Owner — Coos Bay Oregon
Time Payment Corp.
16 New England Executive Park, Suite 200 Burlington, Massachusetts USA

Time Payment Corp. Time Payment Corp. Shark Leasing Company! Burlington Massachusetts

I am an Oregon business owner who had a high credit score and decided to lease restaurant equipment through this company due to the personable approach of a broker who elicited my trust. However this company fails to disclose that unlike most leasing companies that DO NOT file on personal credit reports--one of the common and asssumed benefits of leasing--that they not only DO report on leasing expenses, which caused my credit score to plunge resulting in my losing several valuable and long term accounts I needed to get established, but that they are also punitive sharks awaiting the slightest opportunity to levy fees and charges against struggling new businesses with little concern for supporting business owners or assisting businesses to grow and prosper. Their philosophy is NOT business friendly to say the least. They charged me without telling me almost $100.00 more per month for many months for an insurance I already had, and when I provided the insurance binder, they said I missed a deadline, so I got charged the unnecessary fee an additional month due to a minor technicality. In addition, when they claimed to not receive my check in the mail for a payment though it had adequate time to arrive, they reported me delinquent on my personal credit, charged me late and collection fees during a difficult time when we were trying to get our doors open, then threatened me with collection activities.

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A COMPANY THAT CARES MORE ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN EXTRACT FROM PEOPLE THAN SUPPORTING BUSINESS AND ESTABLISHING PRACTICES THAT ENABLE COMPANIES TO GROW. THEY ARE NOT DECENT HUMANS, THEY ARE PREDATORS, AND I ONLY WISH I'D KNOWN WHEN I HAD A LONG LIST OF REASONABLE LEASING COMPANIES COURTING ME. I SUGGEST PAWNEE LEASING IN COLORADO AS A FAIR AND SUPPORTIVE COMPANY FOR BUSINESS OWNERS NEEDING TO LEASE.

TIME PAYMENT CORP WILL PUSH YOUR HEAD UNDER WATER AND STOMP ON IT AS THEY SUCK YOUR RESOURCES WITH LITTLE REGARD FOR YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES AND SUCCESS AND WITH ONLY ONE CONCERN: THEIR OWN BOTTOM LINE!!!

AVOID TIME PAYMENT CORP LIKE THE PLAGUE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Payment-Corp/Burlington-Massachusetts-01803/Time-Payment-Corp-Time-Payment-Corp-Shark-Leasing-Company-Burlington-Massachusetts-1104796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Payment Corp.