Complaint Review: Time Payment

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Donna Wilhite — Memphis Tennessee
Time Payment
16 New England Burlington, Massachusetts USA

Time Payment Continued to debit my bank account after I notified then I was no longer being monitered by their broker. The also asked for their equpment back. Woburn, MA Massachusetts

A company called The Alarm Company which was a broker for them monitered my home sucurity system. At the end f the four year contract, I was told that I had to return the security equipment because it was being leased to me. I sent a check to  the Woburn, MA address which they claimed they never got. I was stuck with paying two alarm companies. The broker that they used to lease the equipment to me went out of busness. I asked this company to come and remove the equipment and ignored my request. Rhis is their equipment and they shoould have removed it.

They are accepting no responsibility and asked me to get an eletricition to take it down.

Don't use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Payment/Burlington-Massachusetts-01803/Time-Payment-Continued-to-debit-my-bank-account-after-I-notified-then-I-was-no-longer-bei-1133915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Payment