Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable - SoCal

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Stephen — Lake Elsinore California
Time Warner Cable - SoCal
Lake Elsinore, California USA

Time Warner Cable - SoCal Time Warner Cable promised Samsung Galaxy if I upgarded my Service - REFUSE TO PROVIDE TABLET Lake Elsinore California

I upgraded my cable service and installed TWC Intelligent Home Security in response to their offer of a Samsung Galaxy Tablet.  I ordered these upgardes within the offer period and they were not able to schedule an installation date until a couple of weeks later.  When they arrived theorder was all wrong and the technician had to get on the phone a straghten it all out (over an hour).  They were here all day (over 8 hours) finally calling for two other technicians.  They have been back twice since to fix problems.  From nearly the beginning I asked when I would recieve the Samsung Galaxy Tablet?  they said I might receive a letter, an e-mail or maybe a phone call once I had paid on time for two months even htough I have been their customer for nearly ten years and have never been late.  Since the install in February I have called and called always being told until recently that I would be getting the tablet.  Now they say my installation was outside the program offer.  Since I have no control over when they can scheduled an installation and no one said anything about that anyway along the entire process that makes no sense.  Most of the service reps have agreed with me and the issue has been escalated twice.  the last service rep told me that they "have had many complaints and issues like this".  When I asked to speak to a supervisor he was gone for a long time and then came back and said the supervisor was busy and that rather than stay on hold that the supervisor could call me back.  I am thinking something like within the hour.  He says maybe within 24 hours!  All of this is horrible and misrepresentation.  My cable bill is over $300 a month!  Nothing but lies in these promotional offers with TIME WARNER CABLE.

THIS IS PERFECT CLASS ACTION MATERIAL!  LOTS OF PEOPLE BEING SCREWED BY A DYSFUNCTIONAL BIG COMPANY THAT MADE AN OFFER AND CANNOT OR WILL NOT HONOR THEIR OFFERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable-SoCal/Lake-Elsinore-California-62530/Time-Warner-Cable-SoCal-Time-Warner-Cable-promised-Samsung-Galaxy-if-I-upgarded-my-Serv-1132507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable - SoCal