Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable Texas

• Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: William — Orange Texas
Time Warner Cable Texas
7010 Airport Rd El Paso, Texas USA

Time Warner Cable Texas Time Warner So Hard Up, It Charges People When They Disconnect Service El Paso Texas

I decided to discontinue Time Warner Cable, after they wanted to raise my bill for basic cable to a ridiculous amount.

Their billing system operates in a pay-ahead fashion.  The month I discontinued cable services, I was paid in full.  I discontinued my service about midway thru the month, so I should have had a credit coming back to me.

Imagine my surprise, when I opened the envelope I got from them the following month and it was a bill!  They charged me $39.99 for them to have their employee come out to disconnect the cable!  I was never once told anything about the charge prior to receiving the bill.

So, not only was my credit of $23.86 gone, they billed me the balance of $16.13.

I now better understand why, Time Warner is having a hard time getting and keeping customers. I also better understand satellite dishes keep popping up in my apartment complex.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable-Texas/El-Paso-Texas-79906/Time-Warner-Cable-Texas-Time-Warner-So-Hard-Up-It-Charges-People-When-They-Disconnect-Se-1111172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable Texas