Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: Jeremy — Barstow California
Time Warner Cable
1881 W Main St Barstow, California USA

Time Warner Cable Overcharged us by double, hung up on us 4 times, shut off services before bill was due and didn't show up for service call Barstow California

We received a bill in the mail for double the amount of what it was supposed to be. We called, they said they fixed it but instead they shut off some of our services. We called about the internet not working, they shut off the rest of our services and hung up on us. We called back, they hung up on us again. We called a fourth time, they hung up on us. The 5th time we called, they said they couldn't fix our services without a technician. They set an appointment up with a technician for the following morning, which was today, between 9-10am. They called at 9am and said the technician was in route to our house. I said ok. After waiting for over an hour, I called back. They said the service call was cancelled due to them calling and us not answering. We DID answer and I spoke to a lady who said the technician was in route to our house. When I called after 10am, and they said it was cancelled, she reactivated the service call and said the technician was going to call me in 15-20 minutes. That was over an hour ago. I'm sick of their horrible customer service and feel I should be reimbursed for services paid for that I am not receiving.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Barstow-California-92311/Time-Warner-Cable-Overcharged-us-by-double-hung-up-on-us-4-times-shut-off-services-befo-1132172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable