Complaint Review: Time Warner cable

• Updated: Thu, October 10, 2013

• Reported By: Pissedoff customer — Newark Ohio
Time Warner cable
P.O. Box 0916 Carol stream, Illinois USA

Time Warner cable TWC Never received my $500 visa gift card for becoming a home signature customer. Was supposed to receive this $500 in March 2013 and never received it they keep making excuses they told me they mailed it out back in May and I should have it in 2 to 8 weeks and never received it Carol stream Illinois

December 2012 I ordered from Time Warner cable signature home service they were supposed to give me a $500 visa gift card. I never received the gift card I had called them they told me they registered me for the gift card and I should receive it in two the eight weeks and never received it. I had talk to them today October 10, 2013 almost a year later and they told me they would send it to me and they they connected me with someone else who started telling me that I was supposed to register for this card which was never told that and they keep beating around the bush they overcharge me for my service I could never explain why never sent me the card I am very upset and I know it's a lot of other people did not received their gift cards either. If I could please get a response on how I can handle the situation they rightfully owe me $500 as of March 2013. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-cable/Carol-stream-Illinois-60132-0916/Time-Warner-cable-TWC-Never-received-my-500-visa-gift-card-for-becoming-a-home-signature-1090936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner cable