Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Theresa — Irmo South Carolina
Time Warner Cable
Columbia, South Carolina USA

Time Warner Cable Bait & Switch, Horrible Customer Service, HOURS of my life WAISTED Columbia South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: comment

Company performed a bait and switch offerring me services for $89.99 per month, then auto billed my credit card without my permission for $160/month, after 8 months of complaints and waiting for supervisors to call and being disconnected multiple times, I contacted another provider.  Now that I am attempting cancel service everyone of their employees has conveniently disconnected me for the last 2 hours.  I strongly reccommend that other potential customers use extreme caution when signing up for services with this company as it has been a long series of disappointments and time waisted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Columbia-South-Carolina-29205/Time-Warner-Cable-Bait-Switch-Horrible-Customer-Service-HOURS-of-my-life-WAISTED-Colu-1077322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable

AUTHOR: TWC_KevinT - ()

Hello! My name is Kevin, and I work for the Time Warner Cable Social Media Customer Care team. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this negative experience with us. If possible, I'd like to assist you with this issue. Can you please send us a Private Message on Twitter (https://twitter.com/TWC_Help) or a Direct Message on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/twc)?