Complaint Review: TIME WARNER CABLE

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: ROBERT — DALLAS Texas USA
TIME WARNER CABLE
CHENAULT RD Dallas, Texas United States of America

TIME WARNER CABLE TIME WARNER SIGNATURE HOME WHITE GLOVE SERVICE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS AS IT IS A COMPLETE FRAUD! UVERSE WAS BAD, BUT THIS IS MUCH WORSE! Dallas Texas

After enduring over two years with AT&T Uverse, and realizing, when Time Warner came out to install, why I had such poor service, as they had over 14 splitters in my attic, jumping wires to wires, for only 5 boxes.  I now am sitting here with what was suppose to be new service, yet they gave me old boxes that are loaded with tons of settings for recordings!  This is outrageous, as I have spent well over 2 hours on the den box, clearing it of what was 3% of it being loaded with pre-set recordings, and find that the kitchen dvr has over 7% of that dvr pre-loaded with someone elses crap shows!

I have spent hours on the phone, and had several technicians out here, one spending well over an hour, just trying to clear off of one box what was on it, and I have just had it!  Had I been told I was getting used equptment I would have never signed up for this service!  I also do not think it is proper for someone, in technical support, to talk to me as if I were a complete idiot either, as has happened twice, out of the over half dozen calls I have made to them in only two weeks.

I suggest strongly that you re-evaluate signing up for this signature home thru Time Warner, as it has many flaws, and the biggest one is that the whole thing is sold to be much better than what it actually is, and in the end, Time Warner is just a huge fraud!

I am giving them one last opportunity, with no room for error, to remove the pre-loaded boxes and replace them with new ones.  Anything short of that and I am canceling and filing against them with the Texas State Attorney Generals office for selling such a flawed and fraudulent product!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TIME-WARNER-CABLE/Dallas-Texas-75228/TIME-WARNER-CABLE-TIME-WARNER-SIGNATURE-HOME-WHITE-GLOVE-SERVICE-DO-NOT-WASTE-YOUR-TIME-OR-993848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TIME WARNER CABLE