Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: rockinazn —
Time Warner Cable
6202 Raeford Rd Fayetteville, North Carolina USA

Time Warner Cable TWC Cable, internet, phone service Fayetteville North Carolina

I have never received such horrible customer service. They are rude, avoid my questions, and constantly put me on hold. Everything is separated into different departments so to do one thing they constantly transfer me to different departments and I hold for more than ten minutes for each one. on one transfer, the automated system kept hangin up on me.

It's so ridiculous. They are constantly raising their rates and dropping channels without notice, and services always seem to blackout. Since starting services with this horrendous company, I am now paying higher rates, at least 30% higher! and receiving less channels. Does that make sense to you?

Unfortunately, in my area, Time Warner Cable is a monopoly. They are the only cable service provider. my only other option would be satellite tv. At this point, I would rather not have cable then deal with them wasting my time. I'm canceling my services today, but since I couldn't get that done over the phone, I am more inconvenienced since I'll have to drive across town to their office.

Don't make the same mistake I did. Stay far far away from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28304/Time-Warner-Cable-TWC-Cable-internet-phone-service-Fayetteville-North-Carolina-1089167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable