Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

4701 Commerce Crossing Drive Louisville, Kentucky USA
  • Phone: 502-357-4400
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

Time Warner Cable AKA formerly Insight Communications Did not show up for appointment Louisville Kentucky

My wife and I are in the process of moving, and I had an appointment between 5 pm and 7 pm for the technician to install our internet service. We are not moved in yet, but made sure we were there by 5 pm. We waited until 7:15 pm and no one showed. I called and waited on hold.
Meanwhile, my wife had checked her phone and noticed she had a missed call from the technician. She was outside and didn't hear the phone ring. They left a voice mail saying to call Time Warner. My wife tried calling the technician back several times, leaving two voice mails, but got no answer, nor did he call back.
I was still on the phone, on hold, for about an hour and a half until someone answered. Yes, an hour and a half! I was then informed that because no one answered the phone, they assumed we wanted to cancel our appointment. I wouldn't have made the appointment the day before if I wanted to cancel it.
They could have called back, or called my number, which they also have as a contact number. They told me they would call dispatch and call me back. They never called me back. I called back around 9:30 pm and they were closed! When it was Insight, they had 24 hour customer service. Not anymore! This is horrible customer service, and because of it they lost a long time customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Louisville-Kentucky-40229/Time-Warner-Cable-AKA-formerly-Insight-Communications-Did-not-show-up-for-appointment-Lou-1064081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable