Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Phone: (800) 273-0144 or 800-892
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

Time Warner Cable Bait and Switch Louisville Kentucky

I was an insight customer with phone, internet and cable tv.  My daughter moved in with us and brought her dish tv that was under contract, so I canceled my service for tv, keeping phone and internet.  A Time Warner representative came to the door offering all services for a great price (actually two prices) one for internet and tv and one for all three internet, phone and tv.  My daughter canceled her contract, and we set an install date.

During this time, the rep called to say it would be a little bit more $20 dollars.  I agreed.  The installation was completed and in conversation with a representative over the phone I found out the service was really going to be $55 more per month than what we were originally quoted for all three services.  This is clearly bait and switch as defined by the law and companies such as this should not be allowed public access licenses and I intend to follow up this complaint with a formal complaint to the FCC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Louisville-Kentucky-42019/Time-Warner-Cable-Bait-and-Switch-Louisville-Kentucky-1083312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable