Complaint Review: time warner cable

• Reported By: csk****2434 — Diamond Bar California
time warner cable
Nationwide United States of America

time warner cable TWC rip off Diamond bar, Nationwide

I switched from another company to TWC to take advantage of their promo of $200 gift card but after I did that, all I got was a run around and no gift card.  I made numerous phone calls, which I have record of, to get the redemption code and I was assured that I would get it every time I called.  But it's already been a month and I still have yet to receive it.  After being assured that I would get the redemption code, now I am getting a run around.  I am now past the time that I am supposed to turn that number in to get the gift card.

I spent $50 to switch over and now I can't even get the gift card that I was promised.  It's a rip off.  They are ripping me off of my money.  I did some internet research and seems as though I am not the only one who is being ripped off.  This needs to be investigate by the government.  I wish a law firm takes over this matter and start a class action law suit.  If there's a lawyer out there who wants to sue this company, please contact me.  Our names are Christopher K**** and Young Ja K**** and our number is (((redacted))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/time-warner-cable/nationwide/time-warner-cable-TWC-rip-off-Diamond-bar-Nationwide-1041525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on time warner cable