Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Reported By: C — New York
Time Warner Cable
New York, New York United States of America

Time Warner Cable roadrunner poor internet service New York, New York

Time Warner internet service is markedly slow.  They have lame excuses for this service.  I have slower service than ever, but listen to this rep!!

Rep: I understand this can be distracting. In order to provide the best possible High-Speed Internet service and offer new products at no cost, we have introduced a limited amount of advertising on the Web Mail platform.
Me: not just distracting, but I am trying to do work.
Rep: We can continue to offer our customers free additional products if we offer advertising.
Me: I don't want any additional products. I signed up for HIGH speed internet service. that is all.
High speed. internet service.
Rep:  webmail service is for all the Time Warner customers.
Me:  yes, and?  is it for all customers, so there is a low common denominator for service?
Rep:  Free products offered by Time Warner include radio, games, our security suite, parental controls, and more exciting products to be debuted throughout the coming months!
Me: you have to be kidding. these are not free, but are covered by my fee. if they were free, TW would not offer them.
Rep:  I understand you are not using any of the free products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/New-York-New-York-/Time-Warner-Cable-roadrunner-poor-internet-service-New-York-New-York-1041323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable