Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: Raj Mehta — Rego Park New York
Time Warner Cable
6125 97th St Rego Park, New York USA

Time Warner Cable TWCNYC charged $450+ for undelivered services and told me it was my responsibility not theirs to confirm Rego Park New York

For the last 3 years I have been paying $13 per month for two sets of premium channels that I didn't have access to. I just found this out yesterday. When I called the customer service department, they acknowledged the issue, fixed it and offered $26 in refund. This was preposterous because they have charged me over $450 in the last 36 months and wanted to give me 2 months refund. Having been a long time customer of this company I am not happy with the way this was handled. During my call I spoke with 3 customer service reps: Alvero, Bianca, and Dennis. Dennis seemed to be a supervisor and told me that it was my responsibility, not the company's, that to make sure I was getting this service from this. The entire experience which lasted over an hour was trying and I am hoping to get some fair and reasonable solution. If not, then I will have to move to another carrier.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/Rego-Park-New-York-11374-1238/Time-Warner-Cable-TWCNYC-charged-450-for-undelivered-services-and-told-me-it-was-my-res-1118547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable