Complaint Review: time warner cable

• Reported By: scott — rochester New York
time warner cable
71 mt hope ave rochester, New York USA

time warner cable promontional ripoffs rochester New York

On nov 7th I decided to call in and add the tv services to my internet through tw while doing this the lady told me about the note tablet offer so I thought cool asked about the restrictions she told me all I had to do was call in the day they installed my services and register that being said I waited til 14th after the tech left and called in to find out the lady lied so after an hour long convo the lady tells me I have to keep my account in good standings for two months and for thw lady lieing gives me a 40 dollar credit ok no problem 2 months of paid bills sure which leads to this morning getting a automated call telling me I owed 300 dollars after being on the phone with them foe over an hour and arguing they rook off 89 dollars in actavation fees I still owe 212 for prebilled services and was never givin the 40 dollar credit which meant I was past due since the day I orded the tv services which ultimately disqualified me from getting the note they use these visa cards and tablets as pawns to sign u up fully knowing they will never give in return so I decided to cancel and go with dish maybe theyll hold there end of the bargain and give me the ipad theyve been commercialing about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/time-warner-cable/rochester-New-York-14621/time-warner-cable-promontional-ripoffs-rochester-New-York-1100471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on time warner cable