Complaint Review: Time Warner Cable

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: Athena — Selkirk/ Delmar New York
Time Warner Cable
selkirk, New York USA

Time Warner Cable TWC WAs put on hold for 2+ hours after I was denied my $300 visa gift card selkirk New York

OMG I was put on hold for over 2+ hours because I was asking why I didn't get my visa card of $300. I asked the customer service agent to give me a manger and she put me on hold. Thinking I would hang up and give up, I called back after 2+ hours on my land line to speak with a manager. I spoke with a manager about how I was lied to and told off by the customer service agent. No one said I had to switch service providers to get my gift card of $300 dollars, the only detail was I had to be a customer for 6 months and would recevie the card after 30 days. Not only do they not stand by there service, but the company has only giving me greif about how I've called to get everything fixed. In 1 month I had them out 4 times already to fix the phone, internet, and cable. Now I'm told they won't be giving me the card.. Are you kidding me after the service agent put me on hold for that 2+ hours they finall gave me a $150 credit towards my bill.. This is a Bad service and someone should be warned how they will lie to you and change what hey say every time you call and talk with someone new..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cable/selkirk-New-York-12158/Time-Warner-Cable-TWC-WAs-put-on-hold-for-2-hours-after-I-was-denied-my-300-visa-gift-c-1090745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cable