Complaint Review: Time Warner Cavle

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — New York New York
Time Warner Cavle
New York, New York USA

Time Warner Cavle Promised 200 Best Buy gift card when switched from Verizon and never sent. SCAM!!!! New York New York

I was contacted by a Time Warner representative last November about a promotion to win back customers from Verizon Fios.  The promotion included a $200 Best Buy gift card.  I was told I had to register via online site for the card (which I did),  then I had to wait 90 days with a paid balance in full at the end of the 90 days. I paid my bills on time and after 4 months I called Time Warner and asked where the gift card was.  They told me it should be there any day now.   After it never arrived 6 weeks later I called again and they said they couldn't go back to my original promotion because it was too long ago to see the details and they delete them after 6 months.   This company is a complete SCAM and RIPOFF.  They promise promotions to lure people to there services and never deliver.  STAY AWAY!

Dave

New York

NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner-Cavle/New-York-New-York-10006/Time-Warner-Cavle-Promised-200-Best-Buy-gift-card-when-switched-from-Verizon-and-never-se-1076486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner Cavle