Complaint Review: Time Warner

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: PKLORENZ — Kerrville Texas
Time Warner
Sydney Baker Kerrville, Texas USA

Time Warner Double billed my wireless internet service and no refund or credit Kerrville Texas

*Author of original report: Told by Time Warner

*Consumer Comment: Need evidence

I have had Time Warner internet service since April, 2013. I have sold my house and decided to cancel my internet service with Time Warner. After going to thei.r place of business the customer service person said I have been double charged for the wireless internet service since I have had the service. I asked for a credit or refund and was told they are not required to give credit.

How does this company get away with this. This is nothing but  ROBBERY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner/Kerrville-Texas-78028/Time-Warner-Double-billed-my-wireless-internet-service-and-no-refund-or-credit-Kerrville-1106015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner

Told by Time Warner

AUTHOR: PKLORENZ - ()

I was informed of the overcharge by Time Warner when I went into their place of business. Since all of my payments were over the internet am unable supply billings.

Need evidence

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

If you were told (only), I am afraid that your report has no water. We need to see the evidence (i.e. your monthly bill with charge detail). Anyone can make this kind of report and it is easy to make a false claim on the Internet...