Complaint Review: Time Warner

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: fedup — United States of America
Time Warner
Lexington, KY Lexington, Kentucky United States of America

Time Warner Insight Communications Quoted one price and doubled it on the bill Lexington, Kentucky

I already had internet and phone with this company since February. They kept trying to get me to add cable. I finally got a quote for $34.99 a month extra to add cable and accepted that offer. My first bill after cable went from $65.00 to $141.84 because I added the $34.99 cable a month! They told me that is the "new" price for the cable I accepted because the person who sold it to me lied and couldn't sell it to me for that price. They claim to not know who sold it to me or for how much. Just pay the "new" price that was changed after I bought it for the "old" price. They are also saying I have a contract with them now and that changed the price. I have had cable since November 21 and already a major headache. The local office will not listen and will not give me any phone numbers or contacts outside of the Lexington office. I found one and had the customer service rep call them because she said everyone who signed up in November could get it for the quoted price and they haven't had any contracts with any customers for 2 years. She called them while I was on hold and told me they wouldn't listen to her either and just gave her the run around and she gave up and hung up. Time Warner's own employees can't deal with the other employees' ignorance!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner/Lexington-Kentucky-/Time-Warner-Insight-Communications-Quoted-one-price-and-doubled-it-on-the-bill-Lexington-980934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner