dried

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: allieleigh8 — winchester Kentucky
Time Warner
Winchester, Kentucky USA

Time Warner Charged Double, Refused to refund money, HORRIBLE customer service Winchester Kentucky

I called to get internet set up on 10/20/13 at my new house.I was on the phone with Time Warner for 1 hour, talked to 2 different people and gave them 2 phone numbers and my debit card twice for the charges (first month and install $56.29). They said they would call 40 minutes before install. The installer did not call, my father in law happened to see him in the driveway and let him in. After installer was finished he asked my father in law to pay the $56.29 that was due. My father in law wrote him a check for the charge. When I found this out I called Time Warner talked with 3 people before getting a manager. They had the wrong phone number and spelling of my name and couldn't find my account. The manager assured me my card would not be charged since the installer had been paid with check. I got home to find the router had been installed but no modem and the internet did not work. I called Time Warner again and spoke with 3 different people before getting another manager. He scheduled another install. Today 10-24-13 my card was charged for the $56.29 that my father in law already paid at the first install. Now I have paid Time Warner a total of $112.58 (double payment)and spent a total of 3 hours on the phone with them and still no internet. This is the worst company on the planet they have no clue what they are doing!! I have now reported them to the BBB because they are refusing to credit my debit card back for the double payment.I am afraid to cancel service because I may never get my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-Warner/Winchester-Kentucky-40391/Time-Warner-Charged-Double-Refused-to-refund-money-HORRIBLE-customer-service-Winchester-1094617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time Warner