Complaint Review: Time-Warner/Sports Illustrated -TWX

• Updated: Wed, June 02, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Huntington Beach California United States of America
Time-Warner/Sports Illustrated -TWX
Internet, New York United States of America

Time-Warner/Sports Illustrated -TWX Loehmann's retail partnership with TWX: Charged me 16 months later for magazines I never received. Epic fail. Internet, New York

I was recently charged $15.50 several days apart by TWX. The subscription information was not available on my bank statement. It just said TWX*MAG.

I could only think of one possible source--Loehmanns.

(I had recently signed up for a gold membership card. I declined a magazine subscription. So I googled Loehmanns and TWX. Sure enough, there have been complaints about this.)

When I called to cancel these subscriptions, it turned out that not only did they fail to have my address on file, they were charging me for something I supposedly signed up for in February 2009!!!

I vaguely remember someone soliciting a magazine offer at Loehmanns last year so I cannot say for sure if I signed up. I received no free trial. Nothing. I forgot about it.

TWX just decided to slam me with charges for nothing 16 months later. This could so easily s****. />

I cannot believe these guys and their lack of professional standards regarding their power to charge people's accounts whenever they please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2010 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Time-WarnerSports-Illustrated-TWX/Internet-New-York-/Time-WarnerSports-Illustrated-TWX-Loehmanns-retail-partnership-with-TWX-Charged-me-16-609589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Time-Warner/Sports Illustrated -TWX