contrary

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Jane — New York New York
Timeless Watch Store
4441 collins miami, Florida USA

Timeless Watch Store Cosmetic Timeless Watch Repair, miami watch repair store, lincoln road Timeless Cosmetics Watch Repair Didnt Fix My Watch No Refund Given miami Florida

*Author of original report: Timeless Cosmetics

*Author of original report: Timeless Cosmetics Miami Watch Repair

My Rolex was broken and I was shopping on Lincoln road in Miami Beach and was asking for a reputable place to get my timepiece fixed. I was advised that the Fountainbleau hotel where I was staying at had a watch repair store called Timeless Cosmetics Watch Repair. This watch store seemed very nice and friendly when I first came in to seek help. They told me that it was simply that my watch was old and I needed a new battery and to leave the watch with them for an hour.

When I returned to the watch repair store they told me it was not the battery but that I needed a new piece in the back and it was going to cost me $500 to fix. Can you beleive that? 500 hundred dollars? Well we ended up paying it and 3 weeks later my watch is broken again. When I called them up and requested them to fix it or give me a refund they refused to give me my money back. This is not fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeless-Watch-Store/miami-Florida-33140/Timeless-Watch-Store-Cosmetic-Timeless-Watch-Repair-miami-watch-repair-store-lincoln-ro-1135783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeless Watch Store

Timeless Cosmetics

AUTHOR: Johnny - ()

My timepiece still does not have a working dial. It has been broken since I brought it into the lincoln road store Timeless Comsetics which is supposed to be able to fix my watch without any issues.

Timeless Cosmetics Miami Watch Repair

AUTHOR: Brian - ()

Just so you know. If you are going to fix up a watch there are multiple things that can be wrong with it. If you went to the miami Timeless Cosmetics watch repair to fix one thing and they stated that there was something else wrong with it then you can not be upset about this.

It is only fair for you to also state anything that you may have done wrong without placing all the blame on Timeless cosmetics and their timepiece store.