Complaint Review: Timepayment - Leasecomm Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Eustis Florida
Timepayment - Leasecomm Corporation
10-commerce Way Wobern, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Timepayment - Leasecomm Corporation Mega Crooks, Rip off, Scams. Woburn Massachusetts

Time payment AKA Leasecomm Corporation is a big scam, a mean wicked thief. They contacted me by phone several times to sell me security equipment which I did not need. I told them I already had a security system. Then they tried to sell me a security camera. They mislead me about the cost and the payments. I told them that I wanted to know if it would be in my budget. They promised me that it will be only $50.00 per month and nothing else.

After agreeing to sign the contract with them, they wrote on a yellow single sheet of paper 5 yrs warranty. My first invoice was close to $90.00. when I inquire about the bill they told me that I had to pay $5.00 per month to send a bill to me, they will remove it if I give them consent to withdraw the amount from my bank account. They also charged for insurance $8.00 per month, I told them that this was getting too much now and that since I had pressured them to let me know up front what this would cost, I wanted out of it, they told me that it was a non cancel contract.

After letting them into my account the charges changed every month, I started to get very worried. By then, the old camera they installed went out and nothing worked. I called for three months and nothing was done to repair the camera; that is when I canceled my bank account. Instead of them trying to fix their faulty product they sued me and place a judgment against me and even froze my bank account. They want me to disclose everything that I own all my property.

My doctor just find out I have a lump in my breast, I need my money to do more testing because I have no health insurance.

I already filed reports with the FTC, the BBB and the Attorney General's office against them. I am also lighting candles and praying to St Anthony and the good Lord to save us from those criminals. I hope I will live to see them in jail.

In the mean time, everyone, please go ahead and file complaints with the Attorney General in your State. If they have enough complaints, I am sure we can win another law suit against them again. Today many States won a law suit against Dish network.

Eustis, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timepayment-Leasecomm-Corporation/Wobern-Massachusetts-01801/Timepayment-Leasecomm-Corporation-Mega-Crooks-Rip-off-Scams-Woburn-Massachusetts-474794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timepayment - Leasecomm Corporation