Complaint Review: TimeShare Adventures

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:otto North Carolina
TimeShare Adventures
1601 Commerce Ave, St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-581 7330
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

TimeShare Adventures Sell Your TimeShare SCAM. Pay 500-800.00 for them to list your timeshare, NOT SELL IT. St Petersburg Florida

I decided to sell my timeshare in Indian Rocks Beach Fl., so i went on the internet to find a company that sells timeshares. I found TimeShare Adventures inc. They said they would list my timeshare and it would sell in no time at all. I paid them 800.00 to sell my timeshare, and they sent me a copy of the listing. I also went and did a search of their site, it is listed, however, according to the agreement, i was not aware of what i agreed to, however. NO refund is available unless you sell it yourself, and then you only get a portion of the total you paid for the listing. They make 800.00, you get a listing that will NEVER sell. Sounds like a good deal to me- FOR THEM!!

My mistake. Guess i lost that 800.00.

WARNING- IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR TIMESHARE- LIST IT ON EBAY- DO NOT LIST YOUR TIMESHARE WITH TIMESHARE ADVENTURES UNLESS YOU JUST HAVE MONEY THAT YOU DO NOT WANT, IN THAT CASE DO NOT LIST WITH THEM, JUST SEND ME THE MONEY AND I WILL HOLD IT FOR YOU TIL YOU COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!!!!

Bryan
otto, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TimeShare-Adventures/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/TimeShare-Adventures-Sell-Your-TimeShare-SCAM-Pay-500-80000-for-them-to-list-your-times-398691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TimeShare Adventures