Complaint Review: Timeshare Industry

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: TimeshareNIGHTMARES — madison Wisconsin United States of America
Timeshare Industry
8427 south circle orlando, Florida United States of America

Timeshare Industry Wyndham,Bluegreen,RCI,Worldmark,II, Festiva, Rising Maintenance Fees and Salespeople Lies Costing me money!!! orlando, Florida

Have you ALSO been scammed by your Timeshare Company?  I have, and I feel your pain.  I found myself standing alone against a giant corporation, on my soapbox, and angry.  I was talked into buying more timeshare to "offset" fees on my current timeshare.....and take a guess if it actually worked like the salesman said!  Shame on me for believing ANYTHING a timeshare salesman says.

Well....I wasn't about to take a $14,000 debt built on LIES lying down.  I called and complained....like that would actually solve something.....and kept hitting the brick wall.

HOWEVER......I'm pleased to tell ALL TIMESHARE owners that you have a solution.  I was relieved to find out that I'm not alone.  There is actually a "Union" of timeshare owners who banded together.  They couldn't make my payoff go away, but I haven't had a maintenance fee since june.  They transferred my timeshare into a trust they run, and I can pull out travel when I want to.  THANK GOD timeshare users have finally joined forces.  I don't know if it's okay to mention a business by name here for good reasons.....but they really helped me and my family.  It will be a cold day in hell before I buy another Timeshare!!!
Screw Bluegreen and their lying salesmen.
If you would like to get ahold of the union, they're number is 608-635-2571.  I don't want to mention the name of the business, because I'm no pumper.  Just a pissed off timeshare owner THANKFUL I found an out....and wanted to help others in my position.

Good Luck
Jay in Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshare-Industry/orlando-Florida-/Timeshare-Industry-WyndhamBluegreenRCIWorldmarkII-Festiva-Rising-Maintenance-Fees-a-812519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshare Industry