Complaint Review: Timeshare LifeStyle Inc

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Now What — Fairfield California
Timeshare LifeStyle Inc
9675 4th St. N Saint Petersburg, Florida USA

Timeshare LifeStyle Inc Rob Brauer, President Took our money and then disappeared Saint Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare LifeStyle Inc & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

We listed our timeshare with this company to sell it.  For the first couple of months they were very responsive, although we never got any offers. Then they stopped returning emails and phone calls.  I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and sent an email telling them. After that I received an email from someone claiming to be their President and stating they were legitimate.  That someone would contact me. No one did and now the link to our ad does not work.  I suspect fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Timeshare-LifeStyle-Inc/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33702/Timeshare-LifeStyle-Inc-Rob-Brauer-President-Took-our-money-and-then-disappeared-Saint-P-1087357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Timeshare LifeStyle Inc

Timeshare LifeStyle Inc & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: VC32 - ()

We called Timeshare LifeStyle Inc to ask about selling our Royal Elite timeshare and they promised us the moon, It wouldn't take long at all to see our timeshare. I have called a few times checking to see why our timeshare isn't selling, always get we are advertising but there is no hits. Lower the price, we have lowered the price a few times now, still nothing happening. I would not recommand anyone going to timeshares only to sell their time shares. They are a joke and only want you money. I have lowered the price again today just to try and get rid of it. Not happy at all with these people